Industrial grade Silco Sleeve® is designed to protect hoses, wires and cables from the hazards of intense heat and occasional direct flame. Firesleeve protects continuously to 500°F (260°C) and will withstand a molten splash at 2200°F (1200°C). Made of knitted high quality fiberglass yarns in a flexible substrate, it is then coated with a high-grade, fully-cured silicone rubber. Resistant to hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils, and fuels, firesleeve insulates against energy loss in piping and hosing, protects employees from burns and provides flame and molten splash resistant protection for wires, hoses, and cables.
Industrial Firesleeve Overview
Industrial grade Silco Sleeve® is commonly used in industrial applications for hose and cable protection where radiant heat and potential for molten splash are the primary concerns. Knitted firesleeve is the most common choice for Iron & Steel, OEM and other Heavy Industries.
Our proprietary silicone rubber compound increases durability and enhanced heat & flame protection.
Davlyn Silco Sleeve® is available in sizes from 1/4″ (6.4mm) through 5″ (127mm) and in a full range of colors. Custom branding and printing options are available. Available with hook & loop closure for quick in situ installation for existing applications.
Country of origin: U.S.A.
Manufactured in accordance with our ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system
Industrial Grade Firesleeve Quick Reference
- Type E Fiberglass
- Silicone Elastomer Coating
Recommended Operating Temperature
- 500°F (260°C)
- 1/4" (6.4mm) through 5" (127mm)
- Transportation (Aerospace, Auto, Locomotive, Heavy Equipment)
- Metals, Iron & Steel
- Hose Fabrication
- Oil & Gas
- Hose and Cable Heat & Flame Protection
- Insulation/Heat Containment
- Special bulk packaging to maximize productivity/minimize waste
- Hook & Loop Closure
- Colors (Blue, Green, Yellow, Black, Grey, Red)
- Custom printing layline (logo, brand, part number, etc.)
Certifications / Approvals / Standards
- ASTM D-578
- REACH Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Does not contain chemicals listed under on California’s Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. Commonly known as Proposition 65 (Cal Prop 65)
- Conflict Material Free
- Asbestos Free